Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field or Equivalent work experience
Location: USA, Flexible
Vitech is looking for a hands-on Digital Marketing Specialist that can own and execute a broad range of digital marketing functions. This critical role reports to the Director of Marketing and will participate in Vitech’s global marketing strategy and deployment. This position is involved in all aspects of our digital infrastructure that includes marketing automation, website, social media, video and creative. The perfect candidate is creative, hands-on and works well in a team environment. For the self-motivated individual, this is an exceptional opportunity to learn and expand your skill set while leading our digital marketing efforts. Work location is flexible.
Responsibilities include, but limited to:
- Digital marketing ownership and leadership for Vitech
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing for campaign development and execution
- Understanding our digital ecosystem to create highly effective campaigns
- Optimizing website SEO results utilizing a range of tools. SEO is a critical need.
- Adding creative elements to content (email, website, blog)
- Create and manage the video content that includes webinars, how-to videos and product promotion
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of three years of digital marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Advanced user level experience with WordPress and Vimeo
- Experience with SEO and how to optimize a website for best results
- Understanding of Google analytics and ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Marketing Automation campaign development and execution experience. HubSpot experience is a plus.
- Experience in utilizing multiple integrated digital marketing systems
- Video and image editing for the purposes of webinars, emails and website content
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Self-starter with high levels of initiative and creative flair with a hands-on approach.
- Must have a positive can-do attitude with strict attention to detail.
- Very organized, with the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Proven success in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working internationally as part of a marketing team a plus.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills, internally and externally, across all functions, and at all levels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
About Vitech, A Zuken Company
For more than 25 years, Vitech has delivered innovative, industry-leading solutions which provide the tools and insight required to define, develop, and manage complex systems for government agencies, private and public companies, and universities across the globe. Vitech’s GENESYS™ and CORE™ software embrace the holistic aspects of systems engineering, unlike siloed approaches and products that mask critical context and system interactions. Vitech solutions enable teams to clearly capture and address system concerns, from problem identification through requirements, architecture, and test in an integrated model, managing the critical interrelationships to guarantee consistency and design integrity. The result is a team empowered to engineer with confidence, free to focus on creativity, innovation, and analysis to effectively deliver against stakeholder needs. For more information, visit www.vitechcorp.com.